are you NAKED? no LOOKING now!
Back the the Desk Humor page
How to tell you are naked without looking.
- Unexplained breezes.
- Unusual amount of hair in your food.
- Sitting on a steel chair is rather cool.
- Two nuns that come to the door selling raffle tickets run away screaming.
- Two nuns that come to the door selling raffle tickets walk away laughing.
- When you need to wipe your nose you are forced to look for a tissue.
- Getting in and out of the bathroom to do your work is quicker than at other times.
- Cooking bacon results in a rather athletic dance step.
- The TV really is watching you as you watch it show censored highlights of you watching it.
- Your C-U C-Me website outranks FoxNews for hits for the day.
- You get called up to the counter at the Post Office past 15 other people.
- Fastening your seat belt causes personal trauma.
- People keep asking you about the full moon.
- Passersby look away quickly and whisper in muted voices while giggling.
- You get odd email that includes a list of clues to tell if you are naked.
- You READ the list of clues and nod at a couple of them.
- You smile a lot while reading them.
(c)99 the media desk
Back the the Desk Humor page at www.themediadesk.com