The quotes used in the various definitions, in no real order, with entry reference they are used for in The Glossary.
the Current Glossary URL is http://www.themediadesk.com/deep/sexglossary.htm
In most cases, only Two quotes by any one source were allowed in the Glossary, with two Notable Exceptions, one being The Bible, the other...
"I see you're a man with ideals. I better be going while you've still got them." see below for attribution.
(ok... we just found out that an extra quote by Mr. Flynt snuck in, oh well. You'll get over it.)
"Enjoy" - Brutha Jim Deep
And take the various SEX GLOSSARY QUIZES as well!
Deep's new page.
"You just can't be good in bed anymore. You have to be good at the keyboard too."
"In America you can get away with murder, but not with sex."
- Xaviera Hollander (born 1943)
Woman, Women (two quotes)
"Ah, women. They make the highs higher and the lows more frequent."
- Friedrich Nietzsche (1844 - 1900)
"I'm supposed to have a Ph.D. on the subject of women. But the truth is I've flunked more often than not. I'm very fond of women; I admire them. But, like all men, I don't understand them."
- Frank Sinatra (1915 - 1998)
Weird, Weirdness, Weird Sex
"When The Going Gets Weird, The Weird Turn Pro."
- Hunter S. Thompson (1937 - 2005)
"Will you have this woman/man to be your wife/husband to live together according to God's decree in the holy estate of marriage? Will you love her/him, comfort her/him, honour and keep her/him, in sickness and in health, and forsaking all others, faithfully keep to her/him alone, so long as you both shall live?"
- Traditional vows from http://www.myweddingvows.com
"Publicity can be terrible. But only if you don't have any."
"The chaperone's job is to make sure no one else has any fun. But nobody chaperones the chaperone. That's why I'm so right for this job."
- Jane Russell (1921 - 2011)
"In order to know virtue, we must first acquaint ourselves with vice."
Jealousy, Jealous Rage
"No lover, if he be of good faith, and sincere, will deny he would prefer to see his mistress dead than unfaithful."
- Donatien Francois, the Marquis de Sade (1740 - 1814)
Virgin, Virginal, Virginity
"Vellet deus, vallent diiMay
quod mente proposui:
ut eius virginea
"God grant, may the gods grant
what I have in mind:
that I may loose
the chains of her virginity."
- from the 'love' song Circa mea pectoral from the opera Carmina Burana by Carl Orff (1895 - 1982)
based on the Eleventh Century Latin manuscript Carmina Burana by various authors
"The greatest minds are capable of the greatest vices as well as of the greatest virtues."
- Rene Descartes (1596 - 1650)
Valentine's Day (Saint), "Be My Valentine"
"And there was not any bird that is created through procreation that was not ready in her presence to hear her and receive her judgment. For this was Saint Valentine's day, when every bird of every kind that men can imagine comes to this place to choose his mate."
- The Parliament of Fowls by Geoffrey Chaucer (1340? - 1400)
Unrequited Love, Star Crossed Lovers
"A glooming peace this morning with it brings;
The sun, for sorrow, will not show his head:
Go hence, to have more talk of these sad things;
Some shall be pardon'd, and some punished:
For never was a story of more woe
Than this of Juliet and her Romeo."
- The Prince, Romeo and Juliet Act 5, scene 3, by William Shakespeare (1564 - 1616)
Unclean, Uncleanliness, Etc
"After having sex, both the man and the woman must take a bath, but they still remain unclean until evening."
- Leviticus 15: 18 (CEV)
Tush, Tushie, Tookus, & etc.
"I been bad, I been good,
Dallas, Texas, Hollywood.
I ain't askin for much.
I said, Lord, take me downtown,
I'm just lookin' for some tush."
- ZZ Top, Tush, Lyrics by: Gibbons, Hill, Beard. Album: Fandango!, London Records, 1975
"Tune in, Turn On, Drop Out."
- Dr. Timothy Leary (1920 - 1996)
"For you and I have a guardian angel
On high, with nothin' to do.
But to give to you, And to give to me,
Love forever true."
- True Love, lyric by Cole Porter, movie/album High Society, Capitol Records, 1956
Corporal Maxwell Klinger: Colonel Potter, Sir! Corporal Klinger. I'm section 8, head to toe. I'm wearing a Warner bra. I play with dolls. My last wish is to be buried in my mother's wedding gown. I'm nuts. I should be out!
Colonel Sherman Potter: Horse hockey!
"Marriage is probably the chief cause of divorce."
- Major Frank Burns
M*A*S*H by Hornberger and Gelbart, 20th Century Fox TV Production.
"I have never gone out to mingle with the world without losing something of myself."
- Albertus Magnus (1200 - 1280)
"Thunderbolt of Flaming Wisdom"
"Even if a person knows the way of wisdom; without practicing there is no realization. Even if a master shows you the way, you have to go it by yourself."
- Drukpa Kunle, born Kunga Legpai Zangpo, (1455 - 1529)
Temptation (two quotes)
"You have heard that it was said, 'Do not commit adultery.' But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart."
- Matthew 5 : 27 - 28 (NIV)
"For to tempt and to be tempted are things very nearly allied... whenever feeling has anything to do in the matter, no sooner is it excited than we have already gone vastly farther than we are aware of."
- Empress Catherine the Great of Russia (1729 - 1796, reigned 1762 - 1796)
"You're a teaser, you turn 'em on
Leave 'em burning and then you're gone
Looking out for another, anyone will do
You're in the mood for a dance
And when you get the chance...
You are the dancing queen, young and sweet, only seventeen
Dancing queen, feel the beat from the tambourine..... "
- ABBA, Dancing Queen, music and lyrics by Andersson, Ulvaeus, and Anderson, Album: Arrival, Polar records, released 1976
"Now, call me a prude if you want, but I don't think it's good policy for the Navy to hand over a billion-dollar piece of equipment to a man who has 'Welcome Aboard' tattooed on his penis."
- Admiral Yancy Graham, Down Periscope story by Hugh Wilson, Twentieth Century Fox, 1996
"Sex is currency. What's the use of being beautiful if you can't profit from it?"
- Lili St Cyr (1917 - 1999)
"I'm saying all the things that I know you'll like, makin' good conversation
I gotta handle you just right, you know what I mean
I took you to an intimate restaurant, then to a suggestive movie
There's nothin' left to talk about, unless it's horizontally
Let's get physical, physical, I wanna get physical, let's get into physical
Let me hear your body talk, your body talk, let me hear your body talk."
- Olivia Newton-John, Physical, words ands music by Kipner and Shaddick, Album: Physical, MCA records, released 1981.
"Sugar, ah honey-honey
you are my candy girl,
and you got me wanting you.
Honey, ah sugar-sugar
you are my candy girl,
and you got me wanting you.
When I kissed you girl, I knew how sweet a kiss could be.
echo I knew how sweet a kiss could be.
Like the summer sunshine, pour you sweetness over me.
echo Pour your sweetness over me.
Pour a little sugar on it, honey.
Pour a little sugar on it, baby.
girl 'I'm gonna make your life so sweet', yeah, yeah, yeah.
Pour a little sugar on it....."
- Song by Barry and Kim, released by "the Archies", album Everything's Archie, Calendar / RCA records, 1969
Suck Face, Sucking Face, etc
Norman to Ethel: "Wanna dance or would you rather just suck face?"
- Henry Fonda to Katharine Hepburn, On Golden Pond, story by Ernest Thompson, Universal Pictures, 1981
Stroke, The Stroke
"You put your left foot out keep it all in place...
Work your way right into my case
First you try to bed me you make my backbone slide
But when you found you bled me-- skip on by...
keep on---stroke me, stroke me
Give me the business all night long...
You're so together boy...
Say you're a winner but man you're just a sinner now."
- Billy Squier, The Stroke, Words and Music by Billy Squier, Album: Don't Say No, Capitol Records, released 1981
Star Struck, Starstruck
"It is much easier to show compassions to animals. They are never wicked."
- His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I, Lord of Lords and King of Kings of Ethiopia, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, and Elect of God (1892 - 1975)
"A forty-one inch bust and a lot of perseverance will get you more than a cup of coffee-a lot more. But most girls don't know what to do with what they've got."
- Jayne Mansfield (1933 - 1967)
"I think the part of media that romanticizes criminal behavior, things that a person will say against women, profanity, being gangster, having multiple children with multiple men and women and not wanting to is prevalent. When you look at the majority of shows on television they placate that kind of behavior."
- Dr. William Henry Cosby, Jr. (born 1937) Quote added by Reader Suggestion
"Politics is my hobby. Smut is my vocation."
- Larry Flynt (born 1942)
Small Talk, Chit Chat, "Just Talking"
"Maximum verbosity on the banality of the mundane."
- Dr Leftover
Sin of Onan
"Then Judah said to Onan, "Lie with your brother's wife and fulfill your duty to her as a brother-in-law to produce offspring for your brother." But Onan knew that the offspring would not be his; so whenever he lay with his brother's wife, he spilled his semen on the ground to keep from producing offspring for his brother. What he did was wicked in the LORD's sight; so He put him to death also."
- Genesis 38: 8 - 10 (NIV)
"...Such duty as the subject owes the prince,
Even such a woman owes to her husband;
And when she is forward, peevish, sullen, sour,
And not obedient to his honest will,
What is she but a foul contending rebel
And graceless traitor to her loving lord?
I am ashamed that women are so simple
To offer war where they should kneel for peace,
Or seek for rule, supremacy, and sway
When they are bound to serve, love, and obey."
- Katherine, The Taming Of The Shrew Act 5, Scene 2, by William Shakespeare (1564 - 1616)
"Shook me all night long"
"'Cause the walls start shaking
The earth was quaking
My mind was aching
And we were making it and you -
Shook me all night long"
- AC/DC, You shook me all night long, Lyrics by AC/DC, Album: Back in Black, ATCO records, 1980
"I can't type. I can't file. I can't even answer the phone."
- Elizabeth Ray (born 1943)
"A cucumber is bitter. Throw it away. There are briars in the road. Turn aside from them. This is enough. Do not add, 'And why were such things made in the world?'"
- Emperor Marcus Aurelius (121 - 180, reigned 161 - 180)
"My choice of partner is NONE of the government's business, nor is it any of yours unless we are going out on a date tonight. Thank you."
- various sources
Sexual Evolution, Evolution
"We are stardust, we are golden, we are billion year old carbon,
And we got to get ourselves back to the garden."
- Woodstock, written by Joni Mitchell, MCA single release, 1969
"Am I original? 'Yeah'
Am I the only one? 'Yeah'
Am I sexual? 'Yeah'
Am I everything you need?
You better rock your body now"
- The Backstreet Boys, Everybody (Backstreet's Back), lyrics by Max Martin, et al, Album: Backstreet's Back, Jive Records, released circa 1997
"A sex symbol becomes a thing. I just hate to be a thing."
- Marilyn Monroe (1926 - 1962)
Sex Discrimination, Sexual Discrimination
"There are really not many jobs that actually require a penis or a vagina, and all other occupations should be open to everyone."
- Gloria Steinem (born 1934)
"Sex appeal is fifty percent what you've got and fifty percent what people think you've got."
"I think the quality of sexiness comes from within. It is something that is in you or it isn't and it really doesn't have much to do with breasts or thighs or the pout of your lips."
- Sophia Loren (born 1934)
"Talking from morning to night about sex has helped my skiing... because I talk about movement, about looking good, about taking risks."
"An orgasm is just a reflex like a sneeze."
- Dr Ruth Westheimer (born 1928)
Seven Dirty Words
"Shit, Piss, Fuck, Cunt, Cocksucker, Motherfucker, and Tits. Those are the heavy seven. Those are the ones that'll infect your soul, curve your spine and keep the country from winning the war."
- George Carlin (1937 - 2008), "Seven Words You Can Never Say on Television", album: Class Clown, Atlantic Records, 1972
Otter: My cucumber. It's bigger. I think vegetables can be very sensuous, don't you?
Marion Wormer: No, vegetables are sensual. People are sensuous.
- National Lampoon's Animal House, Written by Harold Ramis, et al, Directed by John Landis, Universal Pictures, 1978
"Love is a cunning weaver of fantasies and fables."
-Sappho (about 620 to 570 BC)
"Roses Are Red..."
"We dated through high school.
And when the big day came,
I wrote into your book,
next to my name:
Roses are red, my love.
Violets are blue.
Sugar is sweet, my love.
But not as sweet as you."
- song by Evans and Byron, as recorded by Bobby Vinton, album Roses Are Red Epic records, 1962
Red Light, Red Light District
"Roxanne, you don't have to put on the red light
Those days are over
You don't have to sell your body to the night
Roxanne, you don't have to wear that dress tonight
Walk the streets for money
You don't care if it's wrong or if it's right..."
- the Police, Roxanne, lyrics by Sting, Album: Outlandos d'Amour, A&M records, released 1978,
Rat Pack, The
"You don't swing where you sleep."
- Sammy Davis, Jr. (1925 - 1990)
Ragdoll, Rag Doll
"Hot time, get it while it's easy
Don't mind, come on up and see me
Rag Doll, baby won't you do me
Like you done before."
- Aerosmith, Rag Doll, Words and Music by Aerosmith, et al, Album: Permanent Vacation, Geffen Records, released 1988
"Oh wont you take me home tonight?
Oh down beside your red firelight
Oh and you give it all you got
Fat bottomed girls you make the rockin world go round..."
- Queen, Fat Bottomed Girls, Lyrics by Brian May, Album: Bicycle Race, EMI Records, released 1978
"If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions."
- Pulp Fiction by Quentin Tarantino, writer/director, Miramax Films, released 1994
Privacy, Privacy Laws, etc
"No agency shall disclose any record which is contained in a system of records by any means of communication to any person, or to another agency, except pursuant to a written request by, or with the prior written consent of, the individual to whom the record pertains, unless disclosure of the record would be--
(1) to those officers and employees of the agency which maintains the record who have a need for the record in the performance of their duties; ... Etc"
- THE PRIVACY ACT OF 1974
5 U.S.C. § 552a, As Amended
Pucker, Pucker up, "Pucker up and blow"
"You know you don't have to act with me, Steve. You don't have to say anything and you don't have to do anything. Not a thing. Oh, maybe just whistle. ... You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together - and blow."
- Lauren Bacall (1924 - 2014) (NOTE: the line is delivered by Miss Bacall in one of the most smolderingly sexy voices ever recorded on film. Some of the more staid movie review sites have even labeled it a "sensuous purr".)
Line from the movie To have and have not, based on the Hemingway book. Directed by Howard Hawks, Warner Brothers Studio, released 1944
"In the future everyone will be world famous for 15 minutes."
- Andy Warhol (1928 - 1987)
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others."
- Groucho Marx (1890 - 1977)
"Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you."
- Diana Spencer, The Princess Of Wales, (1961 - 1997)
"Performing doesn't turn me on. It's an egomaniac business, filled with prima donnas - including this one."
- Dan Rather (born 1931)
"With porn, I can turn the sound off when I don't want to hear a bunch of stupid talking, with my girlfriend, I can't."
- Actual word-for-word quote from one of Your Good Brutha's co-workers who wishes to remain anonymous.
"Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne."
- Quentin Crisp (1908 - 1999).
"Playing Fast and Loose With..."
KING PHILIP: "Play fast and loose with faith? so jest with heaven,
Make such unconstant children of ourselves,
As now again to snatch our palm from palm,
Unswear faith sworn, and on the marriage-bed
Of smiling peace to march a bloody host,
And make a riot on the gentle brow
Of true sincerity? O, holy sir,
My reverend father, let it not be so!"
- The Life and Death of King John,
Act III, Scene 1, by William Shakespeare (1564 - 1616)
"Life is too short to be living somebody else's dream."
- Hugh Hefner (1926 - 2017)
"Plastic Fantastic Lover"
"Your rattlin' cough never shuts off
Is nothin' but a used machine
Your aluminum finish, slightly diminished
Is the best I ever have seen
Cosmetic baby plugged into me
And never ever find another
And I realize no one's wise
To my plastic fantastic lover"
- Jefferson Airplane, Plastic Fantastic Lover, Lyric by Marty Balin, Album: Surrealistic Pillow, RCA Victor Records, released 1967
"Just because I publish pornography does not mean that I am not concerned about the social ills that all of us are."
- Larry Flynt (born 1942)
Physician, Medical Doctor
"I swear this oath by Apollo physician, and by all the gods and goddesses: In whatsoever place that I enter I will enter to help the sick and heal the injured, and I will do no harm."
- The Doctor, Star Trek- Voyager, episode "Tuvix", written by Kenneth Biller, Paramount/Viacom Television, 1996
Phone Sex, Party Lines
"Oh, the woman on our party line's the nosiest thing,
She picks up her receiver when she knows it's my ring,
Why don't you mind your own business, (Mind your own business)
Well, if you mind your business, then you won't be mindin' mine."
- Hank Williams, Mind Your Own Business, by Hank Williams Sr., single released 1949, MGM Records
Phallus, Phallic Symbol
"Size matters not, ... Look at me. Judge me by size, do you?"
- Yoda, Star Wars V, the Empire Strikes Back, by George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd 1980
"Then she rode back, clothed on with chastity;
And one low churl, compact of thankless earth,
The fatal byword of all years to come,
Boring a little auger-hole in fear,
Peep'd -- but his eyes, before they had their will,
Were shrivel'd into darkness in his head,
And dropt before him. So the Powers, who wait
On noble deeds, cancell'd a sense misused"
- Godiva written 1842, Alfred Lord Tennyson (1809 - 1892)
Saudi marriage officiant Dr. Ahmad al-Mu'bi told Lebanese television viewers last week that it's permissible for girls as young as 1 (year old) to marry - as long as sex is postponed. Al-Mu'bi's remarkable comments also included an explanation that "there is no minimal age for entering marriage."
- From FoxNews.com, 25 June, 2008
Pedarist (two quotes)
"Why can't you share your bed? The most loving thing to do is to share your bed with someone. It's very charming. It's very sweet. It's what the whole world should do."
- Michael Jackson (1958 - 2009)
"There is always a heavy demand for fresh mediocrity. In every generation the least cultivated taste has the largest appetite."
"Art requires philosophy, just as philosophy requires art. Otherwise, what would become of beauty?"
- Paul Gauguin (1848 - 1903)
"She was gettin' bombed, And I was gettin' blown away,
And she took it in her hand, And this is what she had to say:
A pearl necklace. She wanna pearl necklace."
- ZZ TOP, Pearl Necklace, Lyrics by: Gibbons, Hill, Beard. Album: El Loco, Warner Records, released 1981
"Parental Advisory Explicit Content"
"You work your butt off and somebody says you can't have your record played because it offends them. Tyrants are made of such stuff."
- Richard Pryor (1940 - 2005)
"Aliquando et insanire iucundum est" (Sometimes it is enjoyable to be insane)
- Seneca the Younger (4 BC - 65 AD)
Pain In The Ass
"...being an adult is a tiresome pain in the ass a lot of the time."
- Brian M. Clark, writing at https://drunkard.com
"Our Song", Romantic Songs
"...At times I understand you
And I know how hard you've tried
I've watched while love commands you
And I've watched love pass you by
At times I think we're drifters
Still searching for a friend
A brother or a sister
But then the passion flares again
And sometimes when we touch
The honesty's too much
And I have to close my eyes and hide
I wanna hold you til I die
Til we both break down and cry
I wanna hold you till the fear in me subsides"
- Dan Hill, Sometimes When We Touch by Hill and Mann, Album: Longer Fuse K-Tel records, released 1977
"Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions. Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin. For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me. Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest. Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me."
- Psalm 51 : 1 - 5 (KJV)
"I want to tell you a terrific story about oral contraception. I asked this girl to sleep with me and she said 'No.'"
- Woody Allen (born 1935)
"Old Wives' Tales"
"Have nothing to do with godless myths and old wives' tales; rather, train yourself to be godly."
- 1 Timothy 4 : 7 (NIV)
"The trouble with nude dancing is that not everything stops when the music stops."
- Sir Robert Helpmann (1909 - 1986)
"(1) an average person, applying contemporary community standards, must find that the material, as a whole, appeals to the prurient interest (i.e., material having a tendency to excite lustful thoughts); (2) the material must depict or describe, in a patently offensive way, sexual conduct specifically defined by applicable law; and (3) the material, taken as a whole, must lack serious literary, artistic, political, or scientific value."
- Obscenity Test as defined by the US Supreme Court, circa 1987
- American Army General Anthony McAuliffe (1898 - 1975)
"What spirit is so empty and blind, that it cannot recognize the fact that the foot is more noble than the shoe, and skin more beautiful than the garment with which it is clothed?"
- Michelangelo (1475 - 1564)
"No sex please, we're British"
"Every year is getting shorter never seem to find the time.
Plans that either come to naught or half a page of scribbled lines
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way
The time is gone, the song is over,
Thought I'd something more to say."
- Pink Floyd, Time, Written by Gilmour, Mason, Waters and Wright, Album: Dark Side Of The Moon, EMI / Capitol, Released 1973
"Natural Use of the Woman"
"Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion."
- Romans 1: 26 and 27 (NIV)
Natural Man / Woman / Person
Scriptural term for the problems that arise from the combination of Emotions, Carnal Desires, Lust in all its forms, and related problems associated with the less logical side of humans.
The terms have also been used to indicate an individual who has not undergone medical or surgical enhancement of some sort. See "Breast Enlargement" for example.
"The natural person does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned."
- 1 Corinthians 2: 14 (ESV)
Naughty, Naughtiness, Etc
"Ah! sweet mystery of life, at last I've found thee;
Ah! I know at last the secret of it all.....
For 'tis love, and love alone, the world is seeking..."
- Naughty Marietta Words by Rida Johnson Young. Opera and Movie music written by Victor Herbert. Film: MGM, 1935
"Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed."
- William Blake (1757 - 1827)
"Mother of the Bride", and sometimes ... Groom, the
"The sweating, over-made-up, screeching proof that Satan is a woman."
- a bartender for a wedding caterer who wished to remain anonymous.
Moral Law, Moral Authority, Morals, Morality
"Never regard something as doing you good if it makes you betray a trust or lose your sense of shame or makes you show hatred, suspicion, ill-will or hypocrisy or a desire for things best done behind closed doors."
- Emperor Marcus Aurelius (121 - 180, reigned 161 - 180)
"I did Not have sex with that woman."
- US President William Jefferson Clinton (born 1946, in office 1993 - 2001)
"A mistress never is nor can be a friend. While you agree, you are lovers; and when it is over, anything but friends."
- Lord Byron (1788 - 1824)
"Matchmaker, Matchmaker, Make me a match,
Find me a find, Catch me a catch,
Night after night in the dark I'm alone,
So find me match, Of my own."
- Matchmaker, from stage version of Fiddler on the Roof, Lyric by Sheldon Harnick, released 1964
"All men make mistakes, but married men find out about them sooner."
"I'm nuts and I know it. But so long as I make 'em laugh, they ain't going to lock me up."
- Red Skelton (1913 - 1997)
Marriage Counseling / Counselor
"You talk a problem to death, then the counselor tells the man to compromise and do it the woman's way."
- one of Your Good Brutha's acquaintances
"Personally, I know nothing about sex because I've always been married."
"Conrad Hilton was very generous to me in the divorce settlement. He gave me 5,000 Gideon Bibles."
- Zsa Zsa Gabor (1917 - 2016)
Marilyn Monroe, Norma Jeane Mortenson (1926 - 1962)
"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
- Marilyn Monroe (1926 - 1962)
The above is the correct quote from her. The version seen on some Celebrity Tattoos is often wrong.
"My body is my business and I work on it everyday."
- Marilyn Chambers (1952 - 2009)
"the liturgy of the Church celebrates Mary as Aeiparthenos, the 'Ever-virgin'."
- Catechism of the Catholic Church, Second Edition
"You shall not covet your neighbor's wife. You shall not set your desire on your neighbor's house or land, his manservant or maidservant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor."
- Deuteronomy 5 : 21 (NIV)
Loverboy, Lover Boy
"I want to know,
how do you call your lover boy?"
"I say, come here, lover boy."
"And if he doesn't answer?"
"Come here, lover boy!"
"And if he still doesn't answer?"
"Well, I simply say,
"Baby, oh baby, my sweet baby, you're the one."
both "Baby, oh baby, my sweet baby, you're the one...."
- Love is Strange Written by Baker, Vanderpool, and Smith. Single released by Mickey & Sylvia, 1956. Groove records.
"Once in his life, every man is entitled to fall madly in love with a gorgeous redhead."
"I'd rather regret the things I've done than regret the things I haven't done."
- Lucille Ball (1911 - 1989)
Love: Pure, Agape
"If you are silent, be silent out of love. If you speak, speak out of love."
- Saint Augustine (354 - 430)
Lonely, Lonely Hearts Club
"But I got an emptiness deep inside
And I've tried but it won't let me go
And I'm not a man who likes to swear
But I've never cared for the sound of being alone"
chorus"I am, I said
To no one there
And no one heard at all
Not even the chair
I am, I cried
I am, said I
And I am lost, and I can't even say why"
- I am... I said, Song by Neil Diamond, Single released 1971, Label: Uni / Prophet Music Inc.
"...Loose talk in the classroom
To hurt they try and try
Strong words in the staffroom
The accusations fly
Its no use, he sees her
He starts to shake and cough
Just like the old man in
That book by Nabakov
Don't stand, don't stand so
Don't stand so close to me."
- The Police, Don't Stand So Close To Me, lyrics by Sting, Album: Zenyatta Mondatta, A&M records, released 1980
Little Black Book
"Cool is knowing the difference between right and wrong and doing what is right with guts."
- The Fonz (from Happy Days, as created and produced by Garry Marshall, ABC Television, 1974-1984)
Lie With, Lay With, Lie Carnally/Down With, (and variations)
"Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion."
- Leviticus 18 : 22, 23 (KJV)
Lie, Liar, Lying (two quotes)
"I wasn't kissing her, I was whispering in her mouth."
"Who are you going to believe, me or your own eyes?"
- Chico Marx (1887 - 1961)
"Lay (Lie) Back And Think Of England"
"When I hear his steps outside my door I lie down on my bed, open my legs and think of England."
- Lady Alice Hillingdon (1857–1940) (attribution to her is disputed)
"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man; a debt he proposes to pay off with your money."
- G. Gordon Liddy (born 1930)
"Now Dinah, the daughter Leah had borne to Jacob, went out to visit the women of the land."
- Genesis 34:1 (NIV)
Lady Chatterley's Lover
"Yes, I do believe in something. I believe in being warmhearted. I believe especially in being warm-hearted in love, in fucking with a warm heart. I believe if men could fuck with warm hearts, and the women take it warm-heartedly, everything would come all right. It's all this cold-hearted fucking that is death and idiocy."
"But you don't fuck me cold-heartedly," she protested.
- Mellors conversation with Connie Reid (Chatterley), Chapter 14, Lady Chatterley's Lover by D.H. Lawrence, published 1928 (now available online in it's entirety)
"Well I've got a gal, she's as cute as she can be
She's a distant cousin but she's not too distant with me
We'll kiss all night, I'll squeeze her tight
But we're kissin' cousins that's what makes it all right
All right, all right, all right
"Oh I've got a girl and she taught me how to live
She can give a lot and she's got a lot to give
We'll kiss all night, I'll squeeze her tight
But we're kissin' cousins an' that's what makes it all right
All right, all right, all right"
- As recorded by Elvis for Kissin' Cousins, which included two songs of the same name, by Wise and Star, released by RCA/Victor 1963
"Kiss You All Over"
"When I get home, babe, gonna light your fire
All day I've been thinkin' about you, babe
You're my one desire
Gonna wrap my arms around you
Hold you close to me
Oh, babe I wanna taste your lips
I wanna fill your fantasy, yeah
I wanna kiss you all over
And over again
I wanna kiss you all over
Until the night closes in....."
- Exile, Kiss you all over, lyrics by Chapman and Chinn, Album: Mixed Emotions, EMI Records, Released 1978
KISS, Kiss, Kissing
"You like the credit cards and private planes,
Money can really take you far,
You like the hotels and fancy clothes,
And the sound of electric guitars, but ....
Do you love me?......"
- KISS, Do you love me, Lyric by Paul Stanley, et al. Album: Destroyer, Casablanca Records, 1976
in flagrante delicto
"Any time there's a scandal, we always try and get involved."
- Larry Flynt (born 1942)
"I know it when I see it."
"I shall not today attempt further to define the kinds of material I understand to be embraced within that shorthand description; and perhaps I could never succeed in intelligibly doing so. But I know it when I see it, and the motion picture involved in this case is not that."
- Potter Stewart (1915 - 1985)
"To confine our attention to terrestrial matters would be to limit the human spirit."
- Stephen Hawking (1942 - 2018)
Ignorant, Ignoramus, Ignorance
"Ignoramus et ignorabimus" We do not know and will not know
- Latin phrase
Hypocrisy, Hypocrite, Hypocrites
"Hypocrisy: prejudice with a halo"
- Ambrose Bierce (1842 - 1914)
Husband (two quotes)
"Most women are one man away from welfare"
"Some of us are becoming the men we wanted to marry."
- Gloria Steinem (born 1934)
Hot, Hotness, Hot Streak, "Hot Time in the Old Town Tonight", etc.
"There'll be girls for everybody in this good good old town,
There's Miss Gonzola Davis and Miss Gondoola Brown,
There's Miss Henrietta Caesar, and she's all dressed in red;
I just hug and kiss her, and to me then she said;
'Please, oh please, oh do not let me fall,
You are mine and I love you best of all!
You be my man, I'll have no man at all,
There'll be a hot time in old town tonight!'
My baby, when you hear them bells go dingaling,
All join around and sweetly you must sing.
When the birds dance too, and the poets will all join in,
There'll be a hot time in old town tonight!"
- There'll Be A Hot Time In The Old Town Tonight, lyrics by Theodore M Metz, music by Joseph Hayden, published 1896 by Woodward and Co. New York.
"Tell 'em we'll be dancin'
Dancin' till we drop
It's time to get down and do the horizontal bop"
- Bob Segar and the Silver Bullet Band, Horizontal Bop, words and music by Bob Segar, Album: Against the Wind, Capitol Records, released 1980
"And we danced, like a wave on the ocean, romanced,
We were liars in love and we danced,
Swept away for a moment by chance.
Yeah, we danced and danced and danced"
- The Hooters, And we danced Lyrics by Hyman and Bazilian, Album: Nervous Night, Columbia Records, released 1985
- Charo (born... well... sometime between 1940 and 1955)
(Birth name: María del Rosario Pilar Martínez Molina Baeza de Rasten. we'll stick to 'Charo')
Holding Hands, Hand Holding
"Yesterday, I saw you standing there
Your head was down, your eyes were red
No comb had touched your hair
I said get up, and let me see you smile
We'll take a walk together
Walk the road awhile, 'cause
'Cause I've got a hand for you
I've got a hand for you
'Cause I wanna run with you
Won't you let me run with you? yeah
Hold my hand
Want you to hold my hand
Hold my hand...."
- Hootie and the Blowfish, Hold My Hand. Written by: Mark Bryan, Dean Felber, Darius Rucker, Jim Sonefield. Album: Cracked Rear View, Atlantic Records, 1994
"Anybody that you put on TV five hours a week is at some point is going to say something stupid."
- Rosie O'Donnell (born 1962)
Hellfire Club (two quotes)
"Fay ce que voudras" Do what thou wilt
- Latin phrase, entrance sign to the Hellfire Club, London
"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself."
- Benjamin Franklin (1706 - 1790)
Heartache, Heartbreak (two quotes)
"Aegra amans" (literally: lover's sickness)
- Latin phrase
"It's a fool's game,
Nothing but a fool's game,
Standing in the cold rain,
Feeling like a clown.
It's a heartache
Nothing but a heartache.
Love him till your arms break
Then he lets you down."
- It's a Heartache Music and lyrics by Scott & Wolfe, recorded by various artists, originally released 1977 by both Juice Newton and by Bonnie Tyler.
"I will not punish your daughters when they commit whoredom, nor your spouses when they commit adultery: for themselves are separated with whores, and they sacrifice with harlots: therefore the people that doth not understand shall fall."
- Hosea 4: 14 (KJV)
Hands, Magic Hands, Slow Hand (two quotes)
"But try to understand, try to understand, oh ... oh ...
Try to understand
Try try try to understand
He's a magic man! oh yeah
Oh, he's got the magic hands"
- Heart (the Wilson Sisters), Magic Man, Written by Ann and Nancy Wilson, Album: Dreamboat Annie, Mushroom Records, released 1976
"I want a man with a slow hand
I want a lover with an easy touch
I want somebody who will spend some time
Not come and go in a heated rush
I want somebody who will understand
When it comes to love, I want a slow hand"
- The Pointer Sisters, Slow Hand, Written by Bettis and Clark, Album: Black & White, Planet Records, released 1981
"Got'em by the Balls" (two quotes)
"If you got'em by the balls, their hearts and minds shall follow."
Attributed to President Richard M. Nixon (1913 - 1994) by Dr. Hunter S. Thompson (1937 - 2005), et al.
"He hears the silence howling
And catches angels as they fall
And the all time winner
Has got him by the balls
Oh, he picks up Gideon's Bible
Open at page one
I thank God, he stole the handle
And the train, it won't stop going
No way to slow down
No way to slow down"
- Locomotive Breath, by Ian Anderson, album Aqualung, Chrysalis/Reprise records, 1971.
"Without wood a fire goes out; without gossip a quarrel dies down."
- Proverbs 26 : 20 (NIV)
"Good Old Days", "Golden Years / Age of....", and related
"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."
- Eleanor Roosevelt (1884 - 1962)
"No wide-eyed, eager, Wholesome innocent Sunday school teacher for me.
That kinda girl spins webs no spider ever--
Listen, boy-- A girl who trades on all that purity
Merely wants to trade my independence for her security.
The only affirmative she will file, Refers to marching down the aisle.
No golden, glorious, gleaming pristine goddess--
For no Diana do I play faun. I can tell you that right now.
I snarl, I hiss: How can ignorance be compared to bliss?
I spark, I fizz for the lady who knows what time it is.
I cheer, I rave for the virtue I'm too late to save
The sadder-but-wiser girl for me."
- song The Sadder But Wiser Girl (for me), from the play The Music Man, Words and Music by Meredith Willson, Broadway production, 1957
"The LORD God said, "It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him." Now the LORD God had formed out of the ground all the beasts of the field and all the birds of the air. He brought them to the man to see what he would name them; and whatever the man called each living creature, that was its name. So the man gave names to all the livestock, the birds of the air and all the beasts of the field. But for Adam no suitable helper was found. So the LORD God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, he took one of the man's ribs and closed up the place with flesh. Then the LORD God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man.
The man said, "This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called 'woman, for she was taken out of man."
For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh.
The man and his wife were both naked, and they felt no shame."
- Genesis 2 : 18 - 25 (NIV)
"They all look like a bunch of girlie men, right?"
- Arnold Schwarzenegger (born 1947)
"Give me time, to realize my crime
Let me love and steal, I have danced inside your eyes
How can I be real,
Do you really want to hurt me,
Do you really want to make me cry,
Precious kisses words that burn me,
Lovers never ask you why."
- Culture Club, Do you really want to hurt me, words and music by Culture Club, Album: Kissing to be Clever, Virgin and Epic Records, released 1982.
"Arphocras hic cum Drauca bene futuit denario"
(Here Harpocras has had a good fuck with Drauca for a denarius)
-Roman era graffiti from Pompeii
Freud, Sigmund (two quotes)
"Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar." (attribution of the quote to Sigmund is now disputed)
"Sadism is all right in its place, but it should be directed to proper ends."
- Sigmund Freud (1856 - 1939)
"It's the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter."
- Marlene Dietrich (1901 - 1992)
"Carnal knowledge of a female forcibly and against her will."
- Cited from 1929 FBI regulations
"Vegetarians, and their Hezbollah-like splinter faction, the vegans, are a persistent irritant to any chef worth a damn. To me, life without veal stock, pork fat, sausage, organ meat, or even stinky cheese is a life not worth living"
- Anthony Bourdain (1956 -2018)
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."
- The First Amendment to the US Constitution
Fig Leaf (Leaves), the "Fig Leaf Campaign"
"In the scripts I get to do the things I enjoy most -- playing comedy and singing. I love my work so much that sometimes I feel guilty being paid for it."
- Dorothy Loudon (1925 - 2003)
"God made man stronger but not necessarily more intelligent. He gave women intuition and femininity. Used properly, the combination easily jumbles the brain of any man I've ever met."
- Farrah Fawcett (1947 - 2009)
"Now that is the way to write--peppery and to the point. Mush-and-milk journalism gives me the fan-tods."
- Mark Twain, Journalism in Tennessee, released 1871
Fancy, Fancy Dress Ball, Fancy Pants, etc.
"...But I couldn't see spendin' the rest of my life
with my head hung down in shame.
You know I mighta been born just plain white trash.
but Fancy was my name.
She said, "Here's your last chance, Fancy, don't let me down!
Here's your last chance, Fancy, don't let me down."
- Fancy, song written by Bobbie Gentry, Album Fancy Released on Capitol records, 1970
"Everything you see, I owe to spaghetti."
- Famously NOT said by Sophia Loren (born 1934)
(Two real quotes from Ms Loren can be found at Sex Appeal and Sexy)
Falling In Love
"When I fall in love it will be forever
Or Ill never fall in love
In a restless world like this is
Love is ended before its begun
And too many moonlight kisses
Seem to cool in the warmth of the sun
When I give my heart it will be completely
Or Ill never give my heart
And the moment I can feel that you feel that way too
Is when I fall in love with you."
- When I Fall In Love written by Young and Heyman, released by various artists including Doris Day (1952), Nat King Cole (1956) and (the) Carpenters (1989)
Faking Orgasm, "Fake it until you make it"
"I'll have what she's having."
- Line delivered in movie When Harry met Sally by Estelle Reiner (1914 - 2008), written by Nora Ephron, Columbia Pictures 1989
"Marriage requires a special talent, like acting. Monogamy requires genius."
- Warren Beatty (born 1937)
"No nude, however abstract, should fail to arouse in the spectator some vestige of erotic feeling, even if it be only the faintest shadow - and if it does not do so it is bad art and false morals."
- Lord Kenneth Clark (1903 - 1983)
"I am an Epicurean. I consider the genuine (not the imputed) doctrines of Epicurus as containing everything rational in moral philosophy which Greek and Roman leave to us."
- Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826, US President 1801 - 1809)
"Equality of rights under the law shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of sex."
- Section One, Proposed Amendment to US Constituion.
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on."
- Dean Martin (1917 - 1995)
Drag Show / Revue
"We're all born naked, the rest is drag."
- RuPaul (born: RuPaul Andre Charles, 1960)
Drag Queen, Drag King
"It's a good thing I was born a girl, otherwise I'd be a drag queen."
"You'd be surprised how much it costs to look this cheap!"
- Dolly Parton (born 1946)
Director's / Producer's Prerogative
"I can buy any man in the world. Every man has his price, or a guy like me couldn't exist."
- Howard Hughes (Howard Robard Hughes Jr., 1926 - 1976)
"You may find that having is not so nearly pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
- Spock, Star Trek, the Original Series, by Gene Roddenberry, episode Amok Time, written by Theodore Sturgeon, Paramount Productions/ NBC TV, 1967
"...You're bound to lose control
When the Rubberband Man starts to jam ...
...How much of this stuff do he think we can stand
So much rhythm, grace and debonair from one man, Lord."
- The (Detroit) Spinners, The Rubberband Man, words and lyrics by Bell and Creed, Album: Happiness Is..., Atlantic Records, 1976
"Death, the final, triumphant lover."
- Bela Lugosi (1882 - 1956)
Dancing, 'Dirty Dancing'
"For you and I are past our dancing days."
- Lord Capulet, Romeo and Juliet, Act 1 scene 5, by William Shakespeare (1564 - 1616)
"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't."
- Dame Margaret Thatcher (1925 - 2013)
"Cupid, Draw back your bow,
And let your arrow go
Straight to my lover's heart for me,
Nobody but me..."
- Cupid Original lyric by Sam Cooke (1931 - 1964). Spinner's release, 1980, Atlantic Records.
"When I think back
On all the crap I learned in high school
It's a wonder
I can think at all
And though my lack of education
Hasn't hurt me none
I can read the writing on the wall"
- Kodachrome by Paul Simon, Columbia Records, album There Goes Rhymin' Simon, 1973 release
"Cause I saddle up my horse, And I ride into the city,
I make a lot of noise, Cause the girls, They are so pretty
Riding up and down Broadway, On my old stud Leroy.
And the girls say 'Save a horse, ride a cowboy.'"
- Big and Rich, Save a Horse (Ride a Cowboy), Lyrics by: Kenny and Rich. Album: Horse of a Different Color. 2004. Warner Records.
Conceit / Conceited
"One thing's for sure: now when I look at Funny Girl, I think I was gorgeous. I was too beautiful to play Fanny Brice."
- Barbra Streisand (born 1942)
Change, Changing Times, etc.
"If you don't change, you're dead, so I try to keep changing."
- Wavy Gravy (AKA Hugh Romney, born 1936)
Casting Couch, Casting Couch Video
"It is every woman's dream to be some man's dream woman."
- Barbra Streisand (born 1942)
"I don't conquer, I submit."
- Giacomo Casanova (1725 - 1798)
Candy and Flowers
- Ogden Nash (1902 - 1971) The original line was a poem in the above formatting.
"Let them hate me, so long as they fear me."
- Emperor Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus (12 AD - 41, ruled 37 to 41)
"She not only kept her lovely figure, she's added so much to it."
- Bob Fosse (1927 - 1987)
"Ah brown sugar how come you taste so good
(a-ha) brown sugar, just like a young girl should."
- The Rolling Stones Brown Sugar lyrics by Mick Jagger and Keith Richards. Album: Sticky Fingers, From Rolling Stones Records. 1971
Breast Enlargement / Enhancement
"Big Tits Sell."
- Harrison Marks (1926 - 1997)
Billy Graham Rule, The
"When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost."
- Billy Graham (1918 - 2018)
"The search for human freedom can never be complete without freedom for women."
- Betty Ford (1918 - 2011)
Bettie Page, The Notorious Bettie Page
"I never kept up with the fashions. I believed in wearing what I thought looked good on me."
- Bettie Page (1923 - 2008)
"Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder"
"Elizabeth Taylor is not beautiful, she is pretty - I was beautiful."
- Ava Gardner (1922 - 1990)
"I'll put you through hell, but at the end of it all we'll be champions."
- Bear Bryant (1913 - 1983)
Attention Whore, Attention Starved
"I look forward to being older, when what you look like becomes less and less an issue and what you are is the point."
- Susan Sarandon (born 1946)
"In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress."
- John Adams (1735 - 1826)
Art, Artist, etc
"Art is never chaste. It ought to be forbidden to ignorant innocents, never allowed into contact with those not sufficiently prepared. Yes, art is dangerous. Where it is chaste, it is not art."
- Picasso (1881 - 1973)
Aphrodisiacs and Infomercials
"There is no scientific proof that any food increases sexual drive."
- Dr Ruth Westheimer (born 1928)
"When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fagiole, That's amore.
When you dance down the street with a cloud at your feet, You're in love"
- That's Amore (second verse). By Warren and Brooks, as performed by Dean Martin. Released 1953. Capitol Records
Alternative Lifestyle, Alternative Sexuality
"Being Bi immediately doubles my chance of finding a date for Saturday night."
- Anonymous by request.
"When I was a young boy
Said put away those young boy ways
Now that I'm gettin' older, so much older
I long for those young boy days
With a girl like you, with a girl like you
Lord knows there are things we can do, baby
Just me and you, come on and make it up
Hurt so good
Come on baby, make it hurt so good
Sometimes love don't feel like it should
You make it hurt so good"
- Hurts So Good (album version), words and music by Mellencamp and Green, album American Fool, Riva records, 1982
"You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, slanderous, hateful, threatening or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, or jurisdiction..."
- as seen on a now defunct online forum.
Adultery, Adulterer, etc
"If a man commits adultery with another man's wife-with the wife of his neighbor-both the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to death."
- Leviticus 20:10 (NIV)
"Abusus non tollit usum"
"Reality is a dangerous concept"
- Dr. Havant, Blake's 7, episode The Way Back, written by Terry Nation, BBC Production, 1978
Ablutophilia, Bathing Fetish
"To purify them, do this: Sprinkle the water of cleansing on them; then have them shave their whole bodies and wash their clothes. And so they will purify themselves."
- Numbers 8: 7 (NIV)
Mae West (1893-1980) quotes used throughout the Glossary, and the the one in the intro to this page.
"An ounce of performance is worth pounds of promises."
"Those who are easily shocked... should be shocked more often"
"Sex is emotion in motion."
"I believe in censorship. I made a fortune out of it."
"A hard man is good to find"
"I like my clothes to be tight enough to show I'm a woman, but loose enough to show I'm a lady."
"When I'm good, I'm very good. When I'm bad, I'm even better"
"Anything worth doing is worth doing slowly."
"Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before."
"I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure."
"If I asked for a cup of coffee, someone would search for the double meaning."
"It isn't what I do, but how I do it. It isn't what I say, but how I say it, and how I look when I do it and say it."
"I've been in more laps than a napkin."
"I didn't discover curves; I only uncovered them."
"I speak two languages, Body and English."
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough."
"All discarded lovers should be given a second chance, but with somebody else."
Bonus: a good one from Miss West that is not in the Glossary!
"Men? Sure, I've known lots of them. But I never found one I liked well enough to marry. Besides, I've always been busy with my work. Marriage is a career in itself and to make a success of it you've got to keep working at it. So until I can give the proper amount of time to marriage, I'll stay single."
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough."
- Mae West (1893-1980)
To Brutha Deep's New Page themediadesk.com/links/deep.htm
The Great Sex Glossary and related pages are Subject to Revision at Any Time.
Copyright as above to the Creative Insanity Unlimited Partners. US and other Copyright Secured.
This Glossary, while open to Public Use IS NOT a Public Domain work.
As of 1 Oct 2016 the URL of the main work is http://www.themediadesk.com/deep/sexglossary.htm any other appearance is a violation of copyright.
[Note: The Sex Glossary is presented as both an educational tool and an entertainment vehicle. This work is intended to be a brief explanation of the various topics and is NOT exhaustive nor academically authoritative on any one given topic. No Medical or Legal Advice should be inferred from any content in this work or, indeed, from anything on bruthadeep.com or other related sites. All material presented is believed to be accurate at the time of posting. Some definitions are by nature subjective and subject to personal interpretation, other definitions may be equally valid.
Some trademarked names and phrases have been used either as terms or in the definitions, such terms, when known, are marked with ® or © and credited to their owners. No violation of trademark or copyright is intended. No payment or consideration was given nor accepted for inclusion or deletion from said work.
Wikipedia.com® was NOT used as a source for the vast majority of these entries due to factionism and internal politics within that organization. Dr. Leftover was a registered editor from not long after it began, but quit in protest to their policies and how they were selectively enforced as well as flagrant, repeatedly reported, and still uncorrected errors.
For more information contact the site owner at: BruthaDeep(-at-)yahoo(-d*0*t-)com email scrambled to fuck with spammer robots
thank you- Jim Deep and Doc L]
Deep's New Page
also see TheMediaDesk.com